Tuesday 20 September 2016

Anniversary Wishes

It's my friends second wedding anniversary today so I thought I'd share the card I made for her.  I made all her wedding stationery and swore I never wanted to see another pink butterfly after I finished them all but figured I could squeeze in just one more for her anniversary....


It's a very simple card - a pink panel layered under the beautiful new Leaves Cover Panel Die from Reverse Confetti cut from white card.  I die cut the circle from the die with a slightly smaller circle die to get a pink border and then stamped a solid butterfly from Graceful Beauties by Paper Smooches with a sentiment from Avery Elle's So Happy.

You could do so much more with the leaves die - it would be great to create a negative stencil, would look fab cut from felt, or covered in glitter!   Watch this space as I use it more.

See you on Sunday.

Tara



2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. The leaf cover panel die is really stunning, so elegant. Glad you managed one more pink butterfly for your friend (and a very happy anniversary to her!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card and I'm sure that your friend will be thrilled with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team