Tuesday 25 October 2016

Saying Thanks with Bunting

Today I am sharing cards I made using an older set from Avery Elle. Actually, this was the first set I bought when I started making my own cards again last year, and it's still one of my favourites.



I die cut a stitched square using the Lawn Fawn Stitched Squares die set.  On the die cut square, I heat embossed the bunting in gold. I added a die cut gold glitter bow from the coordinating die set.

Next, I die cut a 'thanks' from gold glitter paper. This is from the Avery Elle Sentimental set, another favourite of mine. I adhered this under the bunting, then stamped a greeting from the set underneath.

I added everything to a 4 inch white notecard and made a coordinating envelope. As this was a simple card to make, I made another in silver colours.



I think a set of these notecards would make a lovely gift.


Have a lovely day.


Avery Elle Bunting Elle-ments

Avery Elle Bunting

Avery Elle Sentimental Elle-ments

Avery Elle Sentimental
Hero Arts Gold Embossing Powder
Hero Arts Silver Embossing Powder

Versamark ink pad



Lawn Fawn Stitched Squares

2 comments:

  1. These are fantastic Gemma! Stylish, elegant and looking absolutely stunning. The metallics are fab against those crisp white backgrounds. Total knockout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team