Tuesday 22 November 2016

O Christmas Tree Gift Tags

Hello and thanks for joining me.

Today I have a selection of Christmas tags to share, using the Concord & 9th O Christmas tree stamp set


I die cut different sizes of tags from white card, using the MFT Traditional Tags Die-namics and Lawn Fawn Essential Sentiment Banners dies.


I chose a black and gold colour scheme (my favourite for Christmas this year), and used a mix of the different stamps and sentiments to create various designs. I added in some extra details with the Mama Elephant Basic Borders stamp set.


For the gold stamping, I used Versamark ink and Hero Arts gold embossing powder. 

For the black stamping, I used Versafine black ink and heat embossed with Hero Arts Sparkling embossing powder. A black sparkle embossing with Versamark ink would be a great alternative to achieve the same look.


Team these tags with simple brown wrapping paper and twine for a classic Christmas look.

Have a lovely day.

Hero Arts Sparkle Embossing Powder




Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiment Banners






6 comments:

  1. They are all gorgeous!! So modern and eye catching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How absolutely gorgeous Gemma! Your friends and family are going to have THE most beautifully presented gifts this year <3 I need you to make loads for me now... lol :) Lovely tags, so inspiring x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team