Friday 30 December 2016

Our favourite projects of 2016

In our final of our favourites series, we thought it would be fun to look back through all our posts and pick our favourite makes from this year to share again.  It's quite fun to look back through and see how you've grown as a crafter over the year don't  you think?

Esther

I still think my first project for Seven Hills Crafts was my favourite! I love those flowers, watercoloured with my trusty Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens and set against an autumn/fall background. It was also a marked improvement in my photography, something I've tried hard to maintain since then.



Gemma

As I'm new to the design team, I thought I'd look back over the year on my personal blog to choose a favourite to share. I've chosen a very different card for me. I'd never made a circle card base or a spinner card before, so this is definitely a favourite of mine from 2016.



Jill

I still really enjoy this card so have chose it as my favourite project of the year.  It was the first time I had ever made a card solely from ink blending, and I still really love the gentle simplicity
 it created.


Jenny
I love to stretch my supplies so my favourite project by far this year are the
Coffee Coasters I made using Altenew's Coffee Love stamp set with the great
 sentiments and quotes from Coffee Talk


Lydia
So hard to pick a favourite (I've been kind of sneaky and added some to my favourite stamps and dies posts hehehe)! I though I would choose one that reminded me of the little summer we had.


Tara
It's really hard to pick a favourite project, I changed my mind about 6 times!  However in the end I opted for this fun interactive card with slider dies and a fun dogs from Newton's Nook.





That's all of our favourites for now, but I will be back tomorrow to announce the winner of our November challenge ahead of regular posts beginning again on Sunday 1st January with a new project and an update on what new stock to expect when we open again at 9am on Monday the 2nd January.  We will also launch our January challenge on Sunday too so you can craft away your New Year's Eve hangovers!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards. Haha Tara you made me laugh with the last sentence ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. A feast for the eyes. So creative, so varied, beautiful and also fun x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team