Saturday 3 June 2017

Lunar Animals Gift Boxes

Hey stampers, Anni here!

I am very excited because today I get crafty guests! We will have so much fun colouring, stamping, die cutting and chatting away!
For a little present for the guests I created these two boxes.


I am really in love with all kind of gift box dies but this one called Goodie Bag by Lawn Fawn is one of my favorites - it is so cute! I die cut it twice from patterned paper.


To decorate the boxes I stamped a few animals of  Mama Elephant's Lunar Animals. I coloured the critters with alcohol markers and added some highlights with a white gel pen.


For the sentiments I chose a few of the tiny speech bubbles of the set Small Talk by Mama Elephant. There are so many sentiments in this set - for every occassion and they are super sweet with these small speech bubbles.


To decorate the boxes even more I added a die cut border to each of them. It is from a set called Valentine Border by Lawn Fawn.


I hope my guests will like their little gifts.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.
Anni


         

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team