Tuesday 15 August 2017

Meow You Doin'?

Aren't these cats the cutest! 

When I get a new stamp set, I usually stamp and colour lots of the images so I have some ready when I want to make a card with them. I used alcohol markers to colour the cats like my own, and chose three for this card.

I die cut the frame from the MFT Blueprints 27 die set, and cut it down so I had just the three squares in a strip. This set is unfortunately out of stock, but the MFT Stitched Collage Frame die is the perfect alternative.


I added some light grey ink to it to give the look of a photograph strip. I placed some foam tape behind and layered it at an angle on a white card base, trimming off the excess.

I added a cat in each square, with a mix of foam squares to match the frame depth, and liquid adhesive where they sat on the frame. I also gave them each an accessory.



Finally I added the wonderful greeting from the set to finish the card.

Have a lovely day,
Gemma

Lawn Fawn Meow You Doin
MFT Stitched Collage Frame








1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team